CIRCADIAN RHYTHM® BENEFITS: Supports healthy Pineal Gland function, promoting healthy circadian rhythms and optimal endocrine health.
CIRCADIAN RHYTHM® INDICATIONS: The Pineal Gland is a small endocrine gland located near the center of the brain involved in several functions of the body including:
- Production and secretion of the sleep hormone Melatonin
- Modulation of the circadian rhythms (sleep-wake cycles) and seasonal functions.
- Regulation of Endocrine Functions and hormonal signals.
Optimal Pineal Gland function helps balance the adrenal output of the stress hormone cortisol which has an antagonistic relationship to the sleep hormone melatonin. Cortisol levels should be highest in the morning and then wane as the day wears on. Elevated cortisol levels at night — when people are wired, tired and unable to fall asleep — throws off the body’s circadian rhythm and actually turns off melatonin production.
If you trigger the pineal gland to naturally release melatonin, it forces the stress hormone cortisol down and serves as a back door to balancing the stress response and endocrine health.
Indicators that the Pineal Gland is out of balance include:
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
- Difficulty waking up in the morning
- Not recovering from physical activity
- Drop of energy between 4 and 7
HOW TO USE CIRCADIAN RHYTHM®: Designed for aromatic and topical use. If using topically, we recommend applying 2-3 drops to three different points on the head:
- Top of the ears on skull (both sides)
- Apex of the skull on top of the head
- Very back of the head (in the middle)
Always test on a nickel sized portion of skin first. Make sure your skin can handle the oil/blend before using. For Aromatic Usage, hold the bottle under nose for 3 or 4 breaths.
WHEN TO USE CIRCADIAN RHYTHM®: To trigger the natural release of melatonin before bed.
CIRCADIAN RHYTHM® PRODUCT TIPS: Supports natural and restful sleep. Can encourage vivid dreams and enhance intuition